Dr B M Srinivasa RAO
Phillip is one of the best known international lawyers in Sydney, and is highly regarded for his wide experience in all aspects of international law, particularly those related to China and Chinese speaking South East Asia. He heads the firm of LOKE BUSHBY INTERNATIONAL in Sydney, where Arthur Loke and Sim Yong Chan are Special Counsel.
Some of Phillip’s achievements include :-
- negotiating and documenting the installation of new technology for a major railway infrastructure group in China;
- providing advice on and documenting the corporate structure for an environmental project for the Beijing 2008 Olympics;
- start up in Australia for an international airline;
- advising and documenting corporate structures in Australia for major PR China multi nationals;
- developing software licenses for major international IT company;
- negotiating and drafting multi party joint venture agreements between companies from China, Hong Kong and Australia;
- drafting a master international licence agreement for use overseas by an Australian company rapidly expanding in the Asia Pacific region;
- advising a major multi national corporation on the corporate reconstruction of its Australian business and assets;
- advising a listed Australian company on a Chinese joint venture for the exploration and development of mineral resources with a view to an IPO for that business.
He is acts as a strategic legal advisor to both overseas and local companies. He works in close collaboration with Arthur Loke and Sim Yong Chan in complex international transactions and with Arthur Loke, Sim Yong Chan and Hao XiaoDong in international litigation in China.
Education and Professional Qualifications
LLB, University of Sydney (1971)
Dip. Med., Bond University (1991)
Accredited Specialist, Commercial Litigation, Law Society of NSW (2002)